Thursday, January 15, 2009

Product Review: IHome Portable Speakers-Sound Beyond Size!

A few weeks ago I was sent these awesome little speakers from I Home Audio to review. I'm not kidding you when I tell you that I needed some really loud speakers! My kids and husband can get pretty loud not to mention the pupster. So, usually you can find me in the office with the computer sound all the way up and still I am yelling "Pleassseeeee, be quite!"

You can see the video that I made trying to capture the sound quality--I actually just realized that it was only ONE speaker turned on! So, even more so-WOW!



Some of the convenient features of these lil mega speakers are:

-Plays all iPod/iPhone models and other audio devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
-Perfect for enhancing the movie/music experience on laptops
-Custom tuned vacuum bass design for low frequency response and sound beyond size
-Each speaker contains built-in amplifier powered by rechargeable battery
-2 collapsible speakers attach magnetically for ultimate portability
-Long lasting built-in li-ion rechargeable batteries
-Supplied cable for charging speakers and audio output
-Rubberized paint texture for amazing look and soft feel
-Convenient protective carry case and cord wrap included




My favorite thing about them is that they are portable and usually when you hear portable you think hassle...because there are always these bulky carrying cases for everything! Well, this set comes with a built in feature of being able to be collapsed! Not only that, the cord wraps up onto a rubber like stick. It all fits nicely into the black drawstring bag included!



So, what is the price for something so small, chic and convenient? $49.99 Now, isn't a deal on this must-have for a music lovin' poshpreneur! You can even get them in red or silver.

Get yours HERE

1 comment:

Ned Polian said...

Once I thought about things like: why such information is for free here? Because when you write a book then at least on selling a book you get a percentage. Thank you and good luck on informing people more about it! portable speakers